X

Today was totally awesome!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today was totally awesome!

Special thanks to Special K, letsride, The CyberPoet, teddy, and HS2020 all of whom provided the parts that made today possible... Oh, and mother nature for letting the sun out!
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

awesome, i got the billet valve stems as well. any problems on the install? because i know the pre98 kats had some clearance issues...i'm sure cyber would like to know. A worth while upgrade i do say.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Nice bike and a nice day!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80
        awesome, i got the billet valve stems as well. any problems on the install? because i know the pre98 kats had some clearance issues...i'm sure cyber would like to know. A worth while upgrade i do say.
        No problem on the Bandit... I'll let you know when I get the Kat's done.

I also discovered today, that my rims are a metallic black...
        -Steve

sigpic

Comment

if your kat is a pre98, you have to angle the front valve stem forward or backwards due to clearance issues with the inner bleader valve on the front.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Originally posted by BarMatt80
            if your kat is a pre98, you have to angle the front valve stem forward or backwards due to clearance issues with the inner bleader valve on the front.
            Good to know. I'll make sure to mention that to the shop when I take the wheels for mount/balance (hopefully) next Friday.
            -Steve

sigpic

Comment

Looking Good, how about painting the "TOKICO" name on your brake calipers BLUE, or the whole brake caliper blue?

Tok

Comment

Steve, she looks real good!!! I like that blue too, very nice

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Looks awesome !!! did you add speedbleeders when you did the brake lines?
                  Kyle

Comment

OH I like the valve stems, you get them from CP???
                    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

o yea your out riding and we are stuck with this

Comment

Originally posted by woobie
                        Looks awesome !!! did you add speedbleeders when you did the brake lines?
                        No, but I probably should have considering the mess I made bleeding the front lines.... maybe next year.

Originally posted by blkpitbull
                        OH I like the valve stems, you get them from CP???
                        Yup.

Originally posted by nitros222
                        o yea your out riding and we are stuck with this
                        It's supposed to get cold here again before it stays warm.... I figure it was to make up for the days in Jan when it was 70 and I couldn't ride (bike was apart)...
                        -Steve

sigpic

Comment

Steve.. she looks great. Bet i can guess which "part" ya got from teddy..

Now, get back in the house and get Kristens bike doen....:mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                          X