X

Teddy's decals added

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy's decals added

I received the awesome decals teddy makes. I have always loved the simple look of the GSXF decals on the earlier post 98 Kats. I wanted to strip the large OEM decals from day one but was not certain if I wanted to leave my Kat naked.

pics:
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I am considering taking the decals off the rear fairing. What does the KR nation think?
    R.I.P. Marc

I like it!

Comment

if you want to see what it looks like naked, just look at the pic of my bike in my ride profile. My bike is the same color scheme as yours.
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Nice decals. I was in the middle as to take off the rear ones but after seeing Sasquatch's Kat, I say yes, take them off. It looks awesome.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Looks good!!!!

But I'm a bit biased, of course

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Very nice! Can't wait to get mine on

Comment

Not bad at all.
              Popcorn Love

Comment

Working...
              X