Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Toronto Auto Show (56k...give it a shot)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Auto Show (56k...give it a shot)

Stopped by the auto show this week in Toronto. Not at all impressive this year. It was nearly identical to last years show. Only took a handful of pics...

The new Challenger...impressive...but I'm still buying the new Camaro instead.

Some new Jeep concept based on the old Commanche truck they used to make.....MEAN lookin truck! It'd be an awesome trailrunner.

Saw this car and thought of you Slim FREE COOKIES!!

Drool.

DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

The new Shelby concept...pretty sweet lookin car...for a Ford.

the new camaro, does nothing for me. I'd take the challenger any day! Nice pics...thanks for posting them.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Oh my goodness, that Shelby is beautiful!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

I am going to the milwaukee auto show next weekend I will update my pics then.

Comment

Man that camaro is swwwwwwwwwwwwwwweet!!!!

Thanks for sharing!
          Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

that little Suzuki is cool!

Comment

mopar power all the way, but i must say i'd take a chevy over a ford any day

Comment

MOPAR=Move Over, People Are Racing
                MOPAR=Massively Over Powered And Respected

(yes, I like mopar)

Im not a big fan of the new Camaro, though I have owned 3. A 73 Z-28, an 84 Z-28 5.0, and an 88 IROC-Z 5.7 TPI

I have also had 2 mustangs, a 71 Charger, and an 73 Road Runner 440 Six-Pack
                It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                X