X

New decals!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New decals!

Sure stands out against the red! Since the bike doesn't really have many other decals I thought it would look good front & center. My saddle bags, which are on the bike for most of the riding season cover the rear side fairings so that was not an option. They are good quality decals too!
    Attached Files

i might be missing something, but all i see is a blank white spot below what you posted

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

me too, and i was really wanting to see

Comment

I can see it
        "Muck, what part of "Thou shall not" didn't you understand?" GOD

Comment

Originally posted by muck
          I can see it
          me to he fixed it.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

They look great !

Comment

Nice! My chrome ones should be here soon!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

They look sharp.
                Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                X