No announcement yet.
X

stunt contest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could watch that vid over and over.. the balance and control he has is just amazing !!!

Comment

WOW! i used to do a lot of that stuff on a bicycle, i can't imaging throwing a motorcycle around like that.

Comment

That was probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! It's like figure skating on two wheels!
        Ride or go home!

Comment

Think he's been riding for a while? Wow, that was unreal!!
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Thats too much!!!!! Got to be the best stunts I have ever seen. The video was great too, how he gets pumped up with the crowd and the stunts get better and better. Where is it filmed????Italy or Spain???

Comment

Originally posted by techbota
              Thats too much!!!!! Got to be the best stunts I have ever seen. The video was great too, how he gets pumped up with the crowd and the stunts get better and better. Where is it filmed????Italy or Spain???
              CZ = Czech Republic
              - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

...all I can say is that was friggin awesome........this guy does things with a bike that I've never seen b4. Notice the RED BULL helmet and Jacket.....he must be sponsored by them.....I guess its true when they say that 'RED BULL gives you wings"

-------------------------------------------------------steve

Comment

Originally posted by tifosi
                  ...all I can say is that was friggin awesome........this guy does things with a bike that I've never seen b4. Notice the RED BULL helmet and Jacket.....he must be sponsored by them.....I guess its true when they say that 'RED BULL gives you wings"
                  .....damn ...someone order me a case......

-------------------------------------------------------steve

Comment

SPEACHLESS!!!

Tokalosh

Comment

that was SICK...didnt wipe out once?!! AMAZING
                      "Shut up and walk it off" -personal quote from personal experiences.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokalosh
                        SPEACHLESS!!!

Tokalosh
                        Those voices telling you to bow ??

Comment

That guy is impressive!!! I wouldn't attempt that single wheel thing though.
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                          X