No announcement yet.
X

Finally got the Kat!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stenchy, Did you mean the Frame Sliders??
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

sliders

Yup I did.

Thanks.

K.
      "'tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Comment

while your hookin her up dont forget the integrated tail light. looks great on mine. heres a link.

What did the hand say to the face?... "Slap!"

Comment

THE COLOR RED MAKES THE KATANA EXTRA HOT I JUST BROUGHT A 2000 RED AND BLACK KATANA I CAN NOT WAIT TO RIDE IT
          sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
            WHat year is your bike? I know it is 2003 + based on your tail section but your profile says it is a 95.

Here is a modified tail with a competition werkes kit that completely kills the shovel. Easy to install too.
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Katan...spagenameZWDVW
            That is the same kit I ordered for my '06 600 Kat. IMHO do not even waste the money. The pan that is included with that kit is a TOTAL PITA to get on and fit right. So hard in fact, after an hour of trying, I took off the pan, put the original plastic pan back on ( I wonder if I just got a defective metal pan), and used just the plate mounting bracket.

You can pick up just the bracket much cheaper then the entire kit, (I did not like the Turn Signals that were included either), and its super easy to mount.

I also did the CA Crystal Integrated tail light/turn signals, I had to re solder the connections on the resistors, but other than that, it was a straight forward installation.

Hope you enjoy the Kat!!

[edit: added part about tail light]
            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
            X