X

HOW WE CELEBRATED NEW YEARS 2007...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW WE CELEBRATED NEW YEARS 2007...

Lisa heated the pool up to 80º then we all were required to get wet!

Me and Raquel

Lisa and Raquel

BlackFalcon

This is Riley, our 5 year old neighbor (who has an extreme crush on Raquel ). He came over with his dad.

Chi Chi, our round ball of fur.

Riley's dad.

The instigator of the madness

Don't even ask about any "out of the pool" pics. When we stepped out of the pool it was a mad, freezing dash to the patio door!

Happy New Year, KR!
    sigpic

'freezing'

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
      'freezing'
      Hey, it was 55º when we finally got out! That's SoCal's version of "freezing".
      sigpic

Comment

This is for it being 55.

This is for having a pool.

Comment

Better than what I got to ring in the new year.

Had a quiet night. Kids went down fairly early. 12:00 came, and I got to hear the MO redneck choir turn our neighboorhood into a wanna be war zone. Guns were going off for a good 30 minutes straight. Sad thing is, we live in a "better" part of the city as far as the MO side of KC goes.

Wanna trade? I'd take non-bullet riddled water any day.

ND
          (common sense dictates that guns should be for hunting, not celebrations.)

Comment

I celebrated the new year with some sinus unhappiness due to being in a house full of smokers the night before . Sinuses are STILL messed-up .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Now that's a great way to bring in the new year, hanging out with family in a nice warm pool.
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Looks like fun, I just stayed at home with Sarah and got drunk. I was gonna go to Baltimore and watch the fireworks but I am glad I didn't because at 12:00 about 6 different houses in my neighborhood started lighting off all kinds of fireworks, one of the neighbors had some serious shiat almost like professional fireworks going on and I swear at one point I thought I heard a quarterstick go off keep in mind this is in a suburban neighborhood.

Comment

YOU SUCK !!!!!!
                  Guylaine
                  Try and keep up now

Comment

Cold at 55?
                    Great way to celebrate bringing in the new year with friends and family though.
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

While you all were "freezing" I spent christmas and new years digging out of 30 inches of snow from two different colorado blizzards a week apart!!!
                      We intimidate those who intimidate others.
                      Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

Sorry to laugh bro. I was stationed in Colorado Springs before and that snow is no joke!
                        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Dang Tom you sure is one ugly son of a...

Nice pics of the family, you Cali-sissies.
                          Live and Lean.
                          When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
                          "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
                          Romans 3:23

Comment

lol - i go in my spa every night - last night it was too hot though - about 70* at 11pm of course i dont allow kids in my spa due to my no swimsuit rule
                            97 Katana 600
                            [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Where I am, Mac - top of the hill in old valley green - I could see a bunch of neighborhoods doing the same thing. We sat outside smoking cigars, drinking beer and enjoying the show.

In all, I think we had about 30 or so people over for the festivities. I made my imfamous sausage and peppers; had a couple cases of beer and we had lots to do for everyone - adults, teens and little ones. I think the last guests left around 2.

Got up and went for a 2 hour ride the next day with one of my daughters.
                              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Working...
                              X