X

Freakinout's 2001 Suzuki TLS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freakinout's 2001 Suzuki TLS

I picked up a 2001 Suzuki TLS about a week and a half ago. Sold the '500 on Friday.

She's been taken care of, had 13,500 on the clock, I've got ~14,100 or so now.

Here are some pictures

Kyle

Looks good. I am going to keep an eye out for a TLR 1000. I really want one of those and I can race plastics for it too.
    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
      Looks good. I am going to keep an eye out for a TLR 1000. I really want one of those and I can race plastics for it too.
      The twins are a hoot.
      Kyle

Comment

She also has a full M4 exhaust, airbox mod, 6 piston calipers, front stainless lines, TLR/GSXR/Busa Master cylinder. I've put a automatic TRE Mod, Bitubo rear shock (no more tls damper).

She runs good, stops faster than it goes.
        Kyle

Comment

Yeah I wished they still made them. Buddy of mine use to race a 2001 TLR. He still has his race tank and plastics. They are painted up just like the factory blue/white scheme. You can not tell the difference.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

OH niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I really wanted one of those a few years back....Nice.
            Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have the 97 TLS with the TLR engine. Pics soon
              If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Pretty .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Sweet ride. Good luck with it.

Comment

Can I borrow it for the weekend?
                    Is that your bike outside? I ride.... competitively.

Comment

Jeebus Kyle, it's been a while. Nice tilles.

Comment

those are hot bikes

Comment

That's hot. Someone told me the yellow R's are faster though

be sure to check out TLZone.net if you haven't already found it.
                          '01 TL1000R

Comment

Originally posted by mystahagy
                            That's hot. Someone told me the yellow R's are faster though

be sure to check out TLZone.net if you haven't already found it.
                            After about a million tries it ends up I signed up on that forum over a year ago I guess I need to post something on there someday, but its hard when I already run two motorcycle forums.

Plus its Texas, and I'm still riding
                            Kyle

Comment

Sweet bike Kyle! Awesome colour too!

Kudos to you for riding the 500 for SOOOOOOOOO long. The TLS will be an awesome change.

Comment

Working...
                              X