X

94 Kat on dyno!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 94 Kat on dyno!

Stumbled upon this video. 94 kat 600, stock, 69.19hp. check it out!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sorry if its been on here before, but ive never seen it here!
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but the "all gear" dyno run is on the same page!!
    Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

69 at the wheel ain't too shabby for a stock 600. I think my modded 750 was only probably putting out 85ish.
      Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I wonder what an R1 could put.
        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Here ya go, tito....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Holy smokes! thanks blkpitbull.
            Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
              69 at the wheel ain't too shabby for a stock 600. I think my modded 750 was only probably putting out 85ish.
              Damn , really ? My 771 with jetting off-the-scale rich and a WAY out of alignment chain was about 90hp , which I'm told was low for a STOCKER .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Cool.

I'll put the sheets up when I dyno my 1216 this winter... Last runs were about 130HP and 90 lb-ft. with rich jets.....
                FrankenKat 1216
                GS Fiter 816
                GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                  Damn , really ? My 771 with jetting off-the-scale rich and a WAY out of alignment chain was about 90hp , which I'm told was low for a STOCKER .
                  different dynos? maybe yours was run on a dynojet?

I'm just ballparking my old 750, because it ran 11.3@ 119.5 mph, and if you enter that into the "magical horsepower calculator" it will estimate my horsepower at 85. Not an actual, measured HP number.
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito750
                    Holy smokes! thanks blkpitbull.
                    No problem!

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                      different dynos? maybe yours was run on a dynojet?

I'm just ballparking my old 750, because it ran 11.3@ 119.5 mph, and if you enter that into the "magical horsepower calculator" it will estimate my horsepower at 85. Not an actual, measured HP number.
                      Yup . Different dynos give different numbers . I think it WAS a DJ dyno . That's how I found the shop was thought DJ's site .
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                      X