X

Lake Vesuvius

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Vesuvius

Here are some pics and videos of my roommate and I at Lake Vesuvius, OH. Some pics are from 2 weeks earlier (you can tell by the changing leaves which is when). Youtube made the videos look like crap. Pics and videos all taken on my new digital camera.

***56k warning***

pics

videos

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

i'll have to get the links to his passes

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Very Nice!

KCCO!!!
    Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Looks like a great state.

Comment

Working...
      X