Time to sell the 750........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, that is what i am getting

Comment

gotta love the ad, and their selling points like "wider radiator grille and racing-type fairing ", that kills me.

Comment

Re: Time to sell the 750........

Originally posted by notec
        MMMMMMMM..........Katana125
        Katana 125 I thought that was a misprint. I was anticipating a new big bike, like a Katana 1250 for touring.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

im buying one today

Comment

I wonder how it handles on the track. How about a 190 tire swap, header, clip ons and of course chop the rear fender, lol....
            "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

I bet that would sell good around here in CA. I am seeing more scooters on the road all the time.
              Adrian
              06 Katana 600
              06 Ninja 250
              03 XR 400
              00 XR 200
              03 XR 50

Comment

omg....wtf....that is ugly
                www.gleno.net
                what doesnt kill you will only make you wiser and stronger

Comment

for the love of God......WHY?

Pre 98's Rock!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1593731870

http://www.myspace.com/bobbyma

Comment

ya know in the first video is says katana.but if u look in the reflection of her sword,the bike looks like a gixer,before it animorphs into that scooter thingy.and the headlight even looks like a gix in a way.i hope suzuki didnt discountinue the kat so they could free up the name for that thing!now im gonna go n be sick...
                    << RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT !! >>
                    KRAZYKAT'S KATANA PICTURES

Comment

Go to other countries and you will see trademarked names on radically different vehicles. The main reason is that the names cost a shitload of money to register- apparently in the millions to come up with and institute a product moniker, which explains things like front-wheel drive 'Chargers' in the 1980's. 'Katana' has been used on Suzuki scooters in SE Asia for a while, and even the old Suzuki Samarai 4X4 that used to be available here is still around in Indonesia as a 'Katana'.
                      And to make it better, 125cc is a big bike in Asia. Mostly 50's and 100cc's are the norm.
                      As long as they don't start selling Katana scooters in Canada any time soon I'll be ok.
                      Erik
                      "Live your own life, for you will die your own death" Roman proverb

Comment

Working...
                      X