Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Iv seen snow once and been to the mountains twice and it didnt even friggin snow up there till the day after we left. Down here in deep south alabama we never see snow unless some freak weather phenomna comes through. =)) Iv always wanted to try to snowboard or ski or get on a snowmobile or make a snowball. I always tend to go east or west or south. Never north during the winter. =|

Comment

Ah, but here in the southern hemisphere it's springtime and I'm looking forward to even more great riding weather!
        "If they think you're crude, go technical. If they think you're technical, go crude."

Comment

I love winter! Skiing, snowbiking, racing pocketbikes in the snow...

Finally, I'll get a chance to rip the Kat down again, and build the 6" swingarm extension I've been wanting to add....plus, the motor needs a valve adjustment - and I think I'll have to drop the motor to get the cover off.

Plus, winter means money! In about 3-4 weeks I'll disappear into a monotonous pattern of work-eat-sleep for about 6 months. 12-14 hour days, 6-7 days a week...Get the cash rollin' in, and then I'll be able to afford the new bikes and car!
          FrankenKat 1216
          GS Fiter 816
          GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Awww...sorry Greg You can come out here and visit me for the winter...no snow here..can almost ride through winter..just a few days we cant

KCCO!!!
            Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

I hate winter!!!!! Especially in New England!!!!!!!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

*Sighs* Yep...PA will too be getting some of that stuff soon enough. ALTHOUGH...I do love to go sledding and goofing off...
                KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Char
                  *Sighs* Yep...PA will too be getting some of that stuff soon enough. ALTHOUGH...I do love to go sledding and goofing off...
                  I wanna come play Char that would be ggggggreat!

KCCO!!!
                  Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

What is that white stuff, I have never seen that stuff before, lol

It was a perfect 78 degrees here today
                    Big Cory
                    SBFMC 707
                    2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Working...
                    X