X

WERA Race Pics (56k Beware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WERA Race Pics (56k Beware)

Well this weekend was the WERA races here at the Nashville Superspeedway. I was only able to attend today(Sunday). It was some awesome action today with only a handful of crashes. I think the worst one was where the guy was coming down the front straight and went to go into turn 1 and cartwheeled against the wall. The rider did get up and was ok. The end result is my picture album. I did take my son and daughter along with my 2 newphews. Anyway here are some of the pics. The rest can be found at www.picturetrail.com/highsight2020 I took over 110 pictures today but was only able to load up about 20 pics. Enjoy.

www.mopowersports.com

looks like a fun thing to watch
    what size were they riding?
    2 stroke or 4?
    Live and Lean.
    When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
    "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
    Romans 3:23

Comment

There was 2 strokes there and 4. If it had 2 wheels and could run on the track I think it did. Alot of 600's were there along with SV650's. You can check out more about WERA at www.wera.com
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Trackday Jimmah? You should!
        1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
        2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
        Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

They are having a track day there on Nov 4. I think I am going to take my bike and do it. Of course I will have old junk plastics on it. Now I just have to find a set that nobody wants between now and then.
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I'd volunteer but...
            Live and Lean.
            When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
            "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
            Romans 3:23

Comment

Good pics, thanks for sharing.
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

looks like fun
                wanted a busa but bought a kat like it alot very nice to ride lol

Comment

Working...
                X