Greatest Idea for a Bike Disc Lock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Idea for a Bike Disc Lock

saw this and thought "why the hell didn't i think that up?"

its so simple, but they'll make a fortune.
    Losers always whine about their best - Winners go home and F&*% the Prom Queen.

Old news . Seen that like 2 years ago .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

yeah....think it is rather expensive and rather bulky item as well....but the kat has some hefty foot pegs as it is.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

yeah....think it is rather expensive and rather bulky item as well....but the kat has some hefty foot pegs as it is.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Plus... they don't list the Katana on the Suzuki Page.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
          who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

I like it......good idea.....

But I have a question.......that would stop someone from riding your bike away, but around here they just pull up in a truck and its gone........wouldnt an alarm be a better investment???

Comment

good point w/ the alarm. i didn't kno this was old news btw, srry if its a repost.
              Losers always whine about their best - Winners go home and F&*% the Prom Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by notec
                I like it......good idea.....

But I have a question.......that would stop someone from riding your bike away, but around here they just pull up in a truck and its gone........wouldnt an alarm be a better investment???
                its easy to push a bike away by yourself and stash it somewhere to come back later for. or hot wire and ride off. if you cant roll it on 2 wheels then you need more people to steal it. more people plus a truck means more hassle and bigger scene.

the more a hassle the better the chances of them moving on to the next one.
                03 katanika

Comment

Actually.......when people see a few guys lifting a bike into a truck they just assume bike problems.

Is a sad fact that alot of thefts happen in broad daylight. I did alot of reading on stats by insurance companies and the #1 most stolen bike is the unlocked, followed by the locked.......the bike with the alarm and one chained to an object were the least stolen.

Comment

never saw that before...I like the idea, but not for me....I would be the moron to forget it and flip...
                    "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

its ok nowt special
                      i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

i 3 foot piece of yarn or small rope attatched to a $10 wheel lock on one end and wrapped around your handlebars on the other end as a reminder will work as well and save you lots of $$$$

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

I think that is genius...

Comment

Nice!!!!!
                            I don't need a girlfriend... Windows goes down on me everyday!

Comment

Not a bad idea, but I'd still opt for an alarm.

Comment

Working...
                              X