X

back on 2 wheels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back on 2 wheels

So I finally got back on 2 wheels...some of you may remember me, some of you may now. Anyways I had a 94 katana 600 and it was a POS. Sold it like 6-8 months ago and bought this on Friday. not a kat but I like this forum so I still visit time to time.

Sweet looking Shadow..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Nice looking Shadow. Hey stick around more often. You are not the only one here with out a Kat.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Thanks... Glad I went the cruiser route instead of the sport/sprot touring. Sooo much more comfortable... And I like not getting blown all over the road by wind. I was actually out riding yesterday and it started raining.... Not bad at all. The windscreen blocked most of it, helmet kept my head dry and my jeans got kinda wet. It was still a pretty good experience. FYI Rain stings a littke going 80 down the highway...

Comment

Yeah , Iremember you . I was trying like HELL to figure out how to get your bike . Oh well . I had a Shadow once years ago . I liked it . Yeah , they are comfy .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yeah I remember we were looking into getting a pallet and strapping it to it w/out fluids etc. Haha...yeah I could tell you were thinking of any way to get that kat.

On another note, the shadow is still pretty nimble for a decent size bike. Kinda scary getting it leaned over too far but hasn't felt like it's going to slip yet Sometimes I think I ride it too much like a sports bike...haha

Comment

nice

Comment

Is that the Shadow spirit?
                Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

nice bike
                  wanted a busa but bought a kat like it alot very nice to ride lol

Comment

Working...
                  X