X

Ride with Dapig today (56KBeware)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride with Dapig today (56KBeware)

Well today I was a little bored and decided I would just run over to Micladens house. I had called Dapig(Zack) earlier to see if he wanted to come along. Left a message then headed out. I was turning onto a favorite road and heard my cell phone. So I pull over and saw that Zack had called. Called him back got directions to his house. Met up with him and took about 45 to an hour ride over to Micladens house. Sat there for about an hour or two talking. While there Dale said hey take my bike and run it up the road. I did and that B12 motor in the pre98 frame is sweet. Bike will fly. While we were there I took a few pics of the bikes. So here are the pics. It was great to meet Dapig(Zack) and the funny part is we have met each other somewhere before. Just can not figure that one out yet.

HS2020's Bike, Dapig's Bike and Micladen's Bike

Dapig(Zack) on the left and Micladen(Dale) on the right.

www.mopowersports.com

3 sweet lookin bikes

"I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way..."
    Jessica Rabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iUp9UjuMo

Comment

Looking good guys!!

Wish I was closer to Tennersee!!

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Mmmm....men and bikes

Looking good..glad yall had a nice time!

KCCO!!!
        Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

The 3 Katateers.....
          bad joke I know.......
          "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Looking good guys!!! Guess I wouldda had to park my ugly bike in the back
            This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
            BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by FASHER
              Looking good guys!!! Guess I wouldda had to park my ugly bike in the back
              don't let her kid you guys, her bike looks great. very clean bike. you couldn't tell how old it is by looking at it.

Comment

Nice looking Kat's...Is that some kinda race car or demolition derby car in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver
                  Nice looking Kat's...Is that some kinda race car or demolition derby car in the background?
                  That is a Mustang that Dale has gutted out. He has another one in the garage. He is going to combine the two into the red one. Going to have a targa top.
                  www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I had a great time saturday meeting jimmy and dale. I hope to be able to ride with them alot more. Its been just me and my brotherinlaw riding since i got my bike.

sigpic

Comment

It's another toy. Eventually it will be put back together. Like Jimmy said have another in garage to swap everything over to, plus the parts to make it a Targa top. Just if I ever get the time to work on it.
                      One project done, now on to the next few!!
                      Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

Geez, a cinder-block garage, a T-111 storage shed, and a 2-or-more stable, full of stuff.

You've got my disease!!
                        "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                        X