• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check these guy out

give oppinion , they are buddies from where i moved from

wanted a busa but bought a kat like it alot very nice to ride lol

(Yawn)

Photos took forever to load. All two of 'em.

Everybody and their little brother is doing that. Just another rice burner.
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

lol funny i tell them that every day

Comment

Neons aren't exactly a hot car to mod in the import scene. They can make their arguments all they want, it's still a neon (SRT-4s are different, but those are oldschool neons) overall i'd say eh. The bike looked nice but the rest was people who would have been better off just saving and buying a nicer car instead of modding what they had. Same with the guys around here with 20s on their rusted out 1978 caddys.

Comment

exactly the first one the guy put all kinds of money in like about 6 grand and hes bet net to date is 12.22 and the cavalier put the price of 15,000 and another 5 to make it fast .the same guy owns the cavy and the bike

Comment

Originally posted by AMorgan
            Same with the guys around here with 20s on their rusted out 1978 caddys.

never understood taking out a loan on some wheels for a car that you paid cash for.

unless of course it's a restoration project or you have some type of strong emotional bond to the car.

around here it's 24's on a '90s crown vic. look like 4x4's.

to each his own.

Comment

thats nothing, some guy around here has an old caddy on some like 28s, I could probably ride under the darn thing.

Comment

Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                X