Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

East coast trip writeup and pics, lots of pics :)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job...I was hoping to do that trip with Junior this year...but he became a homosexual...so I decided to pass!

Comment

Originally posted by Range
      ...I was hoping to do that trip with Junior this year...but he became a homosexual...so I decided to make a pass!
      And people wonder why I moved.

Comment

Wow, looks like an awesome trip, great pictures too. Thanks for sharring them.

I'd love to take a trip along the same lines as that, looks like an incredible amount of fun. Glad to hear the weather held up for you.

Question though, now that you've done it, would you do a repeat of the trip?

Comment

In a heart beat i would do it again, but this time less km per day so i can actually get more sight seeing instead of only riding.... although thats the fun part also....
          Shiny side up !!!

Comment

Nice!!!
            With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
            The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
            To the bang bang boogie
            Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Hey Konrad, not sure how I missed this thread when it was originally posted. Nice looking trip. Which way did you come back across New Brunswick from Miramichi? Through Plaster Rock and Edmundston? That Renous Highway isn't much fun on four wheels. Can't imagine it on two.
              I child-proofed my house, but they still get in!

sigpic

Comment

Great trip! Thanks for sharing the adventure.
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                X