X

here another vid from my banned week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here another vid from my banned week

well after thurs day of me riding a buddy wanted to do a trackday so we track preped his bandit best we could and he went to the lvms classic course for the trackday i was pit bitching help him out video taping and stuff well the day didnt go well he crashed and totaled his bandit when he hit a hay bale at 60+ he broke his thumb in 3 places near the socket so heres the carnage

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

more

Comment

Damn. Hes lucky he wasnt hurt more. Heal quick
      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn dude....glad he is okay.

That is a different set up then when I ran the Classic Course eh?
        1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
        2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
        Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

OK,

I've not done a track day yet, so forgive my ignorance, but what were those hay bales doing strewn across the road?

I'm really sorry about your friend, that thumb must hurt like crazy!

Comment

the hay bales where set like that as a chicane turn to slow everyone down on the super long back stretch cause there a bus stop chicane at the end which is really sharp and dangerous

Comment

That X-ray looks strange
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

did he not see it?

Comment

Ouch hope he's ok....Was that a 1200 Bandit? If so might the engine be for sale now?
                  The only subsitute for cubic inches is cubic money

Comment

ouch....I feel for the fellow

Comment

Working...
                    X