X

Some pics for youse guys...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some pics for youse guys...

Just now got around to posting these. I finished the mods a few weeks ago and have been enjoying them immensely. Next on the list is a shovel chop and mesh job. Enjoy.

Gotta love the illumiglo gauges !! Nice job !

btw, I resized those pics for you so its easier viewing in the thread.

Comment

thats sweet lookin

"I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way..."
      Jessica Rabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iUp9UjuMo

Comment

nice pics
        You're Welcome,
        - The Social Invalid

Comment

awsome job on the mods looking good
          Today is the Tomorrow that you worried about Yesterday....

Comment

love the gauges...when you put yours in was it difficult...mine were a pain in the a$$...
            "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

OMG I love those gauges!!! I know this may be a squid question but where can i get those for my 98 kat and how much?

Comment

love the gauges...when you put yours in was it difficult...mine were a pain in the a$$...

They were a little bit of a pain yes. Once I got the side fairings off, access to the gauges was easy. Trying to keep everything lined up without sticking it to the face was a biatch. Actually, the integrated tail light was easier to install. I still had un with all of it, though.[/quote]

Comment

Just5cents,
                  Check this link out, this is where I got mine. After 1998, all Katanas are pretty much the same. I've had a great experience with this company. I ordered my Illumiglos and LED tailight on a Sunday and got them on Wednesday. Plan on about 2 hours for the gauges.

Comment

Looks good!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Love the gauges!!
                      'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

looks awsome, thanks for the link also.

Comment

Looks great, I'd like to do that mod but it sounds like a royal PITA.. so I think I'll skip that one
                          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

The gauges that is
                            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Looks nice..
                              I like that color combo..
                              Now get rid of that shovel!!

Comment

Working...
                              X