X

New pictures of me and the kat! :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pictures of me and the kat! :D

Well i got a new Digital Camera yesterday for my birthday! So i decided to take some pictures of my katana and me! hope you like them!

More to come of us riding!

Nice pics man. That's a busy looking garage :
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

lol
      yep, a kat, a busa, (not there at the time) Gixxer 600, a XR80, and a DR-Z125!

lol and we just sold my dads old Honda NX 650! lol

Motorcycle parts/tools galore and plenty of masonary/construction stuff on the left side of the garage! lol

Comment

happy birthday bro... nice pics
        "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

Originally posted by Viper817
          happy birthday bro... nice pics
          Thanks! Yea i still got to wait til Saturday when i have my birthday party to get my present from my dad!....now im not really hoping for much....but! last time he did that he got me a dirt bike helment and a dirtbike! lol but im not worried about it, i dont ask for much, i usually try to get it myself! Anything i get is more than i expect!

Comment

did you recently lay her down? I noticed the mirrors are removed and the right front turn signal was broken.

Comment

well...the bike looks nice at least.

Comment

Nope....like i said my brother did a hell of a lot of stunts on it! So shes beat up a lil bit...but none the less, a bike that i got for free,,,,no a good looking bike for free is better than a rusty, old no goood boxy bike! lol

Comment

nice looking bike man

Comment

Nice Silver Bullet Kat! You should get Coors Lite to pay you to endorse them! Seriously, nice color!
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Nice pics, good to put a face with the name ! Happy Birthday, ride safe !

Comment

Nice pics. I like the Kevin Schwantz Lucky Strike jacket. Excellent touch with a collection of Suzuki`s.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Sweet
                          05 GSX-600
                          89 zx750r
                          04 Honda TRX-450

Comment

Originally posted by sirpsycho6xy
                            Nice pics. I like the Kevin Schwantz Lucky Strike jacket. Excellent touch with a collection of Suzuki`s.
                            Oh yea! and if you noticed, the helmet i have is the exact one Mat Mladin used when he first started racing!

Both are my idols, and i want to meet both of them!!

Comment

nice bike

Comment

Working...
                              X