• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got to figure this pic thing out.
    Attached Files
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

• Originally posted by 600Kat4EB View Post
      I got to figure this pic thing out.

Nice art gallery you've got going there.
      sigpic

Comment

• kids are great, can be sitting and watching tv and they bring you one of those awesome pictures!
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

you've got a Swingline... =)

just thought a little Office Space moment was appropriate =)
          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• Originally posted by steves View Post
            thanks for the pic stevegood job on the photochop getting rid of the gray hair and giving me a bum jackal would like.
            Last edited by the wind; 08-22-2008, 11:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
              Nice art gallery you've got going there.

LOL!!! That's from my baby girl. She's 7 and loves to draw pictures....

Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
              kids are great, can be sitting and watching tv and they bring you one of those awesome pictures!

I find pics in my cell phone all of the time of her snapping pics and taking videos.
              Last edited by 600Kat4EB; 08-22-2008, 01:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              Godspeed
              CSBA #1167
              Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Is it me or you have that .. you're gonna die if you take my picture look
                Guylaine
                Try and keep up now

Comment

• Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000 View Post
                  :mrgreen: So he's going to off himself for taking his own picture? It looks like he took it himself.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gytrdunkat View Post
                    :mrgreen: So he's going to off himself for taking his own picture? It looks like he took it himself.
                    We're on KR .. nothing here is ever gonna surprise me !!!
                    Guylaine
                    Try and keep up now

Comment

Use Photobucket.com, thats the easiest and most hassle free way IMO.

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
                      you've got a Swingline... =)

just thought a little Office Space moment was appropriate =)
                      That is one of my all-time favorite movies ...

"What would I do if I had a million bucks ... two women at the same time"

.... definately a classic quote
                      Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 08-22-2008, 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post

That is one of my all-time favorite movies ...

"What would I do if I had a million bucks ... two women at the same time"

.... definately a classic quote

"I would relax... I would sit on my a$$ all day... I would do nothing."
                        "Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man.
                        Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do $h*t."

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by the wind View Post
                          thanks for the pic stevegood job on the photochop getting rid of the gray hair and giving me a bum jackal would like.
                          That ain't you? It had an Alabama plate on it...

And for everyone else...take the random pics somewhere else.
                          Last edited by steves; 08-22-2008, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• AHHHH stop deleting my posts.... hahahahahha....

how bout this one.... is this KAT forums safe enough.....

wait you can kinda see my nipples that means its not ok right.....
                            THE EMAIL BANDIT
                            F4 I stunted out
                            Cbr900 (low and stretched)
                            MK III Jetta VR6 TURBO.....

Previously 93 Katana 750....

Comment

• Originally posted by FastJetta97 View Post
                              AHHHH stop deleting my posts.... hahahahahha....

how bout this one.... is this KAT forums safe enough.....

wait you can kinda see my nipples that means its not ok right.....
                              Is that a gun in your pants or are you just happy about KR.com :mrgreen: ?
                              The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

• Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000 View Post
                                i took it myself, trying not to look cheesy like I usually do. Guess, I have a wierd look anyway. LOL!!
                                Godspeed
                                CSBA #1167

Comment

Working...
                                X