X

pictures of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
    aren't tight, shiny pants just the most fantastic things?!

happy i'm movin' up in rank... but what the eff is a tank slapper, and am i the only one who thinks it's something dirty?!
    Only when worn by women, not men!! and yes, I'm sure tank slapper is durty durty!!
    sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

• I want to see this football team without uniforms on
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

• Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
        I want to see this football team without uniforms on
        Frigging Perv !!!
        Guylaine
        Try and keep up now

Comment

• Originally posted by ThAzKat View Post
          I want to see this football team without uniforms on
          *lol* trust me... no, no you don't.
          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• *Thread hi-jack*

Kat Kitten .. How the hell did you made your profile page pink !!! I'm sooooooooooooo jealous now !!!
            Guylaine
            Try and keep up now

Comment

• Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
              *lol* trust me... no, no you don't.

i believe you, that girl on your left is huge, that is a girl right?

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChattKat View Post
                i believe you, that girl on your left is huge, that is a girl right?
                *lol* yeah.. 6'2", 260lbs... she was my right guard... good to have a wall like that to protect your ar5e =)
                she played through our season last year pregnant (she didn't even know she was pregnant.... baby is totally healthy)

Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000 View Post
                *Thread hi-jack*

Kat Kitten .. How the hell did you made your profile page pink !!! I'm sooooooooooooo jealous now !!!
                customize profile =) then, just change all of your colours around.
                pretty fancy, ain't it?
                Last edited by kat_kitten; 08-20-2008, 09:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

• Thanks
                  Guylaine
                  Try and keep up now

Comment

• Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000 View Post

Thanks
                    anytime, sunshine =)
                    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING

Comment

• Originally posted by bubba View Post
                      i spy a CBR
                      It's my boyfriends! lol, sorry to upset you, I'll have to Photoshop it out.

Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000 View Post
                      I'm moving to Binghampton
                      lol.. it's Binghamton. You'll have to let me know when you're moved in and we'll take a ride.

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                      Man, what I wouldn't give for an hour in the "Ladies of KR" forum.
                      I'll bet...
                      Last edited by Enjay386; 08-20-2008, 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Enjay386 View Post
                        It's my boyfriends! lol, sorry to upset you, I'll have to Photoshop it out.
                        why the hell would u want to do that? They are only the most fantastic machines ever made. In act I own a 2004 CBR1k see...

and for ur viewing pleasure:
                        Jealousy Is Natural

Comment

• I also like CBRs but they just don't "feel" right to me, must be getting old or less agressive on my ride.
                          sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

• I've only driven it once (shh, don't tell him) and I like it, it was a much more sporty feeling but so light that the wind had me all over the place. Then again the Katana is kind of a beast when it comes to the weight department.

Comment

Here goes..
                              Holy crap - you are just as cute as a button, aren't you??
                              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Here goes..

VERY cute
                                Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Working...
                                X