X
X

pictures of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...this is a pic of me and my girl...
    Attached Files
    "When a man is faced with his own death, the impossible seems less of a barrier."

Comment

• Originally posted by KAtana05S
      Here's me.

I play Airsoft. That is part of my CQB setup.
      ZOMG, it's Cobra Commander!!!!
      Check out Motojour.com.

Red is the fastest color!

Comment

• Originally posted by KAtana05S
        Here's me.

I play Airsoft. That is part of my CQB setup.
        do you ever go out in public and **** around with civilians?

.... i would....

Comment

• Heavens no. In Michigan, If you brandish a weapon in public, you can be charged with the same crime as if it was a real-steel firearm.

Sometimes, I dress up in my CQB stuff and try to intimidate myself in the mirror though.
          2007 GSX-R600

Comment

• Originally posted by tdrcomm
            Originally posted by katanasoldier
            Man I was about to run out of pure instinct when I saw that swat uniform!

"IT WASN'T ME... I SWEAR, IT WASN'T ME... IT WAS... KATANASOLDIER! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! HIM!!"
            Growing up in San Bernardino, you just run!
            "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
            JOHN 16:33

Comment

• Found this pic of me on my computer and had to post it up. The one on the left is me, the one in the middle is my friend Mark and the one on the right is my friend Kyle who is over in Iraq right now. This was at last years dyno day. I don't remember what the goal of the photo was. I think we were doing some Charlie's angels poses and then tried to look tough that or we were JDM posing.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by AMorgan
                Found this pic of me on my computer and had to post it up. The one on the left is me, the one in the middle is my friend Mark and the one on the right is my friend Kyle who is over in Iraq right now. This was at last years dyno day. I don't remember what the goal of the photo was. I think we were doing some Charlie's angels poses and then tried to look tough that or we were JDM posing.
                Well there is good news and bad news.

The good news is you, being the one on the left look less gay than your friends.

The bad news...you still look pretty gay!

Just bustin on ya. tell your friend in Iraq to come home safe!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

• Couldn't resist...
                  "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

• Welcome to Gayville...pop. 3

Comment

• "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

• Originally posted by Range

Welcome to Gayville...pop. 3
                        HEY - don't make fun; it takes a while for the little bus to finally come around to pick them. Great that they're teaching interpretive dance classes at special school, too...

Gimme some of yer tots, Napoleon!!

Comment

• Hahaha, thats why I love hanging with those guys, we always act stupid. I will see if I can't come up with some more "serious and brooding" photos like everyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by AMorgan
                            Hahaha, thats why I love hanging with those guys, we always act stupid. I will see if I can't come up with some more "serious and brooding" photos like everyone else
                            OH FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE, NO MORE BROODERS, please....

Comment

• Ahhhh here it go!

Please be easy : p

Comment

• Originally posted by nismo 722
                                Ahhhh here it go!

Please be easy : p
                                I must break you!

2007 GSX-R600

Comment

Working...
                                X