X

pictures of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by md86
    Damn, I must have missed that chapter in SRT!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbike-r
      lol if you slam the forklift in reverse whilst going forward you can wheelie the things.... used to do it where i used to work...lol not too fast though cos it will just flip right over :
      Well , mine won't wheelie , it'll just spin the tires . But I HAVE had it up on it's side a few times .
      Originally posted by macguyver
      now only if you were wearing your ninja mask as well....hmmm
      Oh yeah ? That COULD be arranged ..... what's in it for ME ? But damn , it's supposed to rain the next few days , so unless the car will not start at all , I probably won't be riding .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

• Found this on the MotoGP website:

sigpic

Comment

• And he STILL can't get a knee down!
          Ron
          MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

• That's not our matt though, our matt is MD86
            tom... come on man
            Live and Lean.
            When the going gets twisty, the going get twistin.
            "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."
            Romans 3:23

Comment

• MD you tha man. but, hmm can you say saftey violation lol theres an OSHA agent hiding in the corner over there, see him. My shite job want even let us have cams so we cant take pics like that and of us riding 2up on the motorized hand lift.
              a voice came to me and said, sacrifice that which you love the most (my girl and my bikes)
              so i lied and gave up my girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by crypt dog
                MD you tha man. but, hmm can you say saftey violation lol theres an OSHA agent hiding in the corner over there, see him. My shite job want even let us have cams so we cant take pics like that and of us riding 2up on the motorized hand lift.
                What safety violation . I'm wearing my friggin gear . Damn , if anything I'm MORE safe .

Comment

Originally posted by crypt dog
                  MD you tha man. but, hmm can you say saftey violation lol theres an OSHA agent hiding in the corner over there, see him. My shite job want even let us have cams so we cant take pics like that and of us riding 2up on the motorized hand lift.
                  What safety violation . I'm wearing my friggin gear . Damn , if anything I'm MORE safe .
                  Yeah, the the helmet and knee pucks should should be okay.
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by crypt dog

LOL! You totally read my mind on that one!

Yer supposed to be sitting in the fortlift properly with your harhat, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, and have your seatbelt on in those things.
                      www.myspace.com/teryn32 www.burninrubber.org
                      www.gcherricanes.com

Comment

• Ok , OUR video said NOTHING about hardhat (um , gee , wouldn't a HELMET work better than a stupid plastic hat ? ), safety glasses , OR seatbelt . Though at my LAST job they DID make us wear the belts . But even THEN , they didn't say anything about hats and glasses during our whole OSHA BS thing . Anyway , that fork was NOT running and the brake was set . Now keep it up and I'll shoot VIDEO of me STANDING ON TOP of it while in motion .

Comment

• u the man matt

"I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way..."
                          Jessica Rabbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3iUp9UjuMo

Comment

Ok , OUR video said NOTHING about hardhat (um , gee , wouldn't a HELMET work better than a stupid plastic hat ? ), safety glasses , OR seatbelt . Though at my LAST job they DID make us wear the belts . But even THEN , they didn't say anything about hats and glasses during our whole OSHA BS thing . Anyway , that fork was NOT running and the brake was set . Now keep it up and I'll shoot VIDEO of me STANDING ON TOP of it while in motion .
                            OMG

KCCO!!!
                            Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

• Ok here is me in color!

KCCO!!!
                              Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

• <--- Me! The one below is of me just after a friend's wedding. I'm not terribly photogenic so be nice!
                                Attached Files
                                Experience is the hardest teacher, it gives the test first and the lesson afterwards

Comment

Working...
                                X