pictures of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no z's date that day from his NAMBLA club

Comment

• OTAY duff... let's see lets break it down..

I am married.. you have no girlfriend... you ere last seen with a she-male in vegas... and MY bike runs...
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

• Originally posted by zleviticus
        OTAY duff... let's see lets break it down..

I am married.. you have no girlfriend... you ere last seen with a she-male in vegas... and MY bike runs...
        you are married but it is also leagle for you to marry the same sex (which i think is true in your case)

if yousaw that girl, youd get weak in the knees, shes better then that pic just like your "skinnier" then in the pic's

your bike runs, but not very fast with the "Load" its under, oh my bike never ran, it always flew....

oh and i work on cars for my life paint them make them pretty, you, you play with computers and oogle girls you cant have at the office....

(ps i got a 6pack and thoes lil lines on the hips "directors" as my x would call them)

Comment

• Uhhh ok duff... i amnot even going to dignify that witha response.. Mr "Greater than sign"

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

• This is my on a recent trip me and the wife took.
            I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

• old picture, but back when my little guy was born (12-2-03)

-Alex

Currently Looking for a pre 98 katana project

Comment

• WOW I could have sworn I posted a pic in this thread. But oh well this is me. It was taken yesterday. (July 31st,2005)

~* Char *~
                KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

• Great pic Char..

Comment

• Originally posted by ZukiFred
                    Great pic Char..
                    Thanks Fred.
                    KARA

I'm a whole lotta woman, but a whole lotta fun!

Comment

• good old me

Well here i am and at 21 can't wait to get home and ride my baby

Comment

• nice pic!welcome!
                        the man in the back is ill?!?!
                        what´s that on your helmet??
                        West of Germany
                        greetz Carsten

Comment

• Here is one of me and the greatest kid anyone could ask for
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic93 Katana
                          98+ Rear Wheel 170/60/17 47 tooth Rear Sprocket
                          Vance and Hines SS2R Custom Airbrushing

03 Alstare 600
                          Salvaged title (lol)

Comment

• reply to blacktog

on the helmet is a mount for the nvg's night vision device, and lol the guy in the back is takeing a break from the 130+ heat he's a little dehydrated 8)
                            p.s. thank you for the welcome nice group of people here I'll bring the guns and we could throw a party lol or a new gov. which ever you prefer

below in addition i figured i add my bike for show and tell
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CharlieMav
                              WOW I could have sworn I posted a pic in this thread. But oh well this is me. It was taken yesterday. (July 31st,2005)

~* Char *~
                              Looking good CharlieMav!!! 8)

Comment

• Thats me far left a couple Halloweens ago. I wont say who I was, but I bet someone can guess.
                                Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

Working...
                                X