X
X

pictures of members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My all new katana...just finished some of my modifications...thank you so much to ebay and most especially to my katriders buddies...

Comment

• If anybody was ever curious as to what I look like IRL
      "We are not all beautiful unique flowers. Some of us have bad ideas and bad taste and the things we do come out awful, no matter how much work we put in."

Comment

• Me and 2 of the 3 of my girls......

Comment

• My Lady and me.
          Former Marine 3/97-3/01
          MOS 0161 Semper FI!
          sigpic

Comment

• My wife and I
            "these things we do... that others may live..."

Comment

• <------------ thats me

Comment

• facebook pics.jpg this is me kinda of a dark picture but i dont have any more current pics. come to think of i should have posted a pic alot sooner
                time to nut up or shut up
                Originally posted by Rican Katgrl
                The way that I look at it is, gear is cheaper than hospital bills and skin grafts. Yes, I think people are idiots for not wearing proper gear. Whether you ride a harley or sport bike. If you have money to go buy a bike then be smart and buy the gear. Whether its 50 degrees or a 100 degress its ATGATT for me.... But that is just my opinion.

Comment

• Ok..... the other half of my Avatar.... but from last year's Mother's Day. She's not a mother and neither am I.
                  Attached Files
                  sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                  ------------------------------------------
                  89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                  96 YZF 1000R

Comment

• this is me!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• this is me and the hubby
                      Attached Files
                      just sayin

Comment

• I guess it is kind of nice to put a face with the post.

Comment

• 90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

• awe, Taylor... I just wanna pinch your adorable cheeks!
                            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

• I'm impressed. I participate in may bike forums and this is the first that has so many woman riders. Some timesw the best man for the job is a woman. Glad to see the coed spirit.

Comment

• Taylor is the one on the top left, who's the dumb looking guy he is with?
                                Originally posted by arsenic
                                93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Working...
                                X