X

New Look and "Oopsie!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look and "Oopsie!"

Finally got my creese bracket installed. Just wanted to show it off a bit.

Next are some 6 LED turn signals from New Enough. Then that retarded exhaust.

And something I noticed while wiping down my heel guards...

Guess I really need to watch the chain tension. I don't know if that happened before or after I bought the bike last summer.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

chain looks dry too. how long since you lubed it? otherwise, nice pics.

Comment

That's my crappy lube, I think. I actually lubed it about 3 weeks ago. I'm going to have to get something different while I'm out this afternoon. Of course, that means the stealership, cause Walmart doesn't have anything besides what I bought (that's safe for o-rings) and I don't feel like riding another 15 miles through traffic to another place.
      -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

Looks like you need to lube your chain or replace it. Those marks will happen if you do not keep the chain adjusted.

The bracket looks good on there.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

I am going to order the creese bar for mine later today. What are you going to do with those turn signals I was thinking about New Enough but if I can save a buck for now maybe we can talk.

Comment

Looks good

How did you get ahold of creese to order it? Is he still selling them on Ebay?
            Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by HS2020
              Looks like you need to lube your chain or replace it. Those marks will happen if you do not keep the chain adjusted.
              Chain replacement is coming soon. Working on everything a little bit at a time. Probaby have that done when I take it in for service next month.

Originally posted by woobie
              How did you get ahold of creese to order it? Is he still selling them on Ebay?
              Yep. Just happened across it earlier this week. Then, after ordering it, I noticed someone else had it posted here. There was another one up for auction yesterday.
              -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
                That's my crappy lube, I think. Walmart doesn't have anything besides what I bought (that's safe for o-rings)
                Is this their "Motorcycle Chain lube (O-ring safe)" that comes in a red can with a black cap ? I used that, and it went on like crap, left a pile of white gooey stuff everywhere, and I don't even know whether it was doing any lubing at all.
                Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
                - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
                  Is this their "Motorcycle Chain lube (O-ring safe)" that comes in a red can with a black cap ? I used that, and it went on like crap, left a pile of white gooey stuff everywhere, and I don't even know whether it was doing any lubing at all.
                  That's it exactly. Glad it was only a couple of bucks. Looks like someone used paint on my chain. I had some other stuff, but can't remember for the life of me where I put it. I hate not having a garage.
                  -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

Comment

I have used PJ1 anti-sling off with good results. It was in a blue can with (I think) a white cap. I know it had one of those red "straws" on there. I don't remember how much it was, but I am going to have to go get some more since I could not ship it up here. I did get it from the stealership.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
                      who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Belray chain lube and some kerosene to clean it off every time. Yeah that chain looks like its in need of replacing soon.

Bracket looks good nice job.

Might consider adding some better quality tires to your mod list too

Comment

I use moto cross chain oil, if it stands up to mud, sand, and dirt then it will stand up to my daily riding!

Comment

nice, just not a fan of the sticking out rear turn signals.

Comment

Originally posted by fordfurious
                              nice, just not a fan of the sticking out rear turn signals.
                              I believe that anything that makes me seen more is a good thing. I was thinking about the integrated when I change out the tail, but I think I'll keep with the stalks, although I'm going to change to the mini-stalks.

Originally posted by WildKat
                              Might consider adding some better quality tires to your mod list too.
                              If I did a lot of twisty riding, I might. Right now, they work fine for the daily commute. Might be something I do next spring.
                              -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

Working...
                              X