No announcement yet.
X

Why Sportbike riders get a bad rep...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivers in Europe is TOTALLY different outlook than drivers here. For the longest time, their domestic cars did'nt have cup holders in them because drinking a beverage behind the wheel distracted operators from the task of driving.

And the guy was not going all that fast really, once you consider his speed relative to the traffic around him. If you do the conversion, his top speed was "only" (relative term) 112 mph.

With that said, I still think it is as dumb as a bus load of short bus riders on their way to Chuck E. Cheese to be riding in traffic like that...

Comment

now I know what the center line is for

Comment

If that was legal where You live, would You ride like that?
        2006 GSX600F

Comment

He was going KPH not MPH. Duh.
          TiM

Comment

bike rpm's to low it was kph he was probably only going 50 mph and if thats bad i'm screwed

Comment

Definitely not Ghostrider. Consider this:

Comment

2006 GSX600F

Comment

Got my blood racin and I wasn't even the one riding. Amazing he didn't eat it. As control as he thinks he's in at any time some boner could have slammed on their brakes.

Comment

Traffic beater, you see them everyday.
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                    X