Motorcycle Slams Into A Wall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorcycle Slams Into A Wall

I still dont understand how this happened

That's been posted here before. Pretty wild though.

Comment

Looks like some nice cross winds got a hold of him ask he went to lean into his turn, and instead of him keeping calm and riding it out he got nervous/scared and jerked the handle bars. Wonder if that car stopped to help him out cuz in the video it looks as if he is gonna keep going on

Comment

No matter how many times Ive seen it, still amazing how he managed not to go over the edge when he flew up into the air.

Comment

ya i did not get why he did not go over iether... i guess he had a small amount of luck on his side
          "you build a life of success a day at a time"
          Tim Hultz

Comment

He has a different guardian angel than the one in the capital one commercials!

Comment

Originally posted by codye06
              ............. i guess he had a small amount of luck on his side
              Im not sure I would call slamming into anything lucky. But you are right, at least he didn't fly over the edge!
              Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Peter, those are Cheerios.

Comment

That was intense, i wonder if the hit the brake too much.
                Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

jesus!! he has plenty of time to think about how much that was gonna hurt!! I hope he came out ok.
                  You shut your mouth when your talking to me!!

Spread the word!! www.bikerfriend.org

Comment

Working...
                  X