• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's never enough Zuki

2006 Brand new Hayabusa
    2003 R1
    2000 RC 51
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

You own those?

BAN HIM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
      You own those?
      BAN HIM!!!
      I own the Busa and the R1, my brother owns the RC.
      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

You own those?

BAN HIM!!!

imagine walking out to all 3 and having to pick one to ride. how do you choose?? 'ill take the busa today... no no the r1, wait no RC hasnt been out in a few days, but then again the busa has more gas, but wait the r1 matchs my outfit today, or maybe the RC goes better with my boots, the girls always like the busa....' id be stuck in the garage just trying to choose!!
        03 katanika

Comment

Originally posted by iwannadie
          You own those?

BAN HIM!!!

imagine walking out to all 3 and having to pick one to ride. how do you choose?? 'ill take the busa today... no no the r1, wait no RC hasnt been out in a few days, but then again the busa has more gas, but wait the r1 matchs my outfit today, or maybe the RC goes better with my boots, the girls always like the busa....' id be stuck in the garage just trying to choose!!

Comment

what car is that in the driveway, is that a 02-05 Civic Si?

oh yeah, nice bikes too

Comment

Sorry sir, but I am part of the JJ (Justice of Jealousy) to bring justice to those who may be jealous. I may have to confiscate atleast one of those and place them in my possesion. You may choose which you may forfeit or if you choose not to cooperate, I will make the descision for you. I may not be held responsible if all three may be removed.
              This is according to Article B, Section S which states.

B.S. Those who may own more than one freakin awsome bike are included in this citation. The owner must do as the officer says or the officer will be really sad and cry to his mommy.

Failure to comply with these terms may involve but no limited to. Lots of crying, jealousy, even more crying, a two billion dollar fine, and/or your knee's removed so you may not use those ever again.

ggkthx

Comment

Ok WHY are you on the KAT-riders forum again ?? I agree, BAN him
                Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
                - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
                  Ok WHY are you on the KAT-riders forum again ?? I agree, BAN him
                  I sold my 750 to an old guy that liked it too much and payed good money for it but don't worry i have plans this summer of buying a stock 600 from a friend and mod it all the way like my other kat.

Comment

Originally posted by iwannadie
                    You own those?

BAN HIM!!!

Well damn, I'd just hate to have to choose which bike to ride everyday ! , yeah that must really suck !

Comment

[quote="Tito750"]
                      Originally posted by hellcamp
                      but don't worry i have plans this summer of buying a stock 600 from a friend and mod it all the way like my other kat.
                      FOUR bikes to choose from every morning of which one is a Kat. Time to invoke the BS rule again
                      Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
                      - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X