X

like i promised pic of new paint!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like i promised pic of new paint!!!!

It used to be yellow and black and now completly reborn. added yoshi slip-on, clear's front, rear. i have a "SUZUKI" decal and two yoshi decals im debating if i want to put on or not. only thing left if the cowl (on order)
    Attached Files
    "No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight." -Out Cold 2001

It used to be yellow and black and now completly reborn. added yoshi slip-on, clear's front, rear. i have a "SUZUKI" decal and two yoshi decals im debating if i want to put on or not. only thing left if the cowl (on order)
    Attached Files
    "No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight." -Out Cold 2001

Comment

Very nice. Don't know about the decals though, never been a big fan of stickers. like the custom look, and Suzuki decal just ain't custom. Good job though, looks very clean.

Comment

Nice clean Kat...
        1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
        2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
        Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Originally posted by BearKat
          Nice clean Kat...
          +1 to that!!!

Keep it clean and sticker-free!
          sigpic

Comment

nice bike

my bike is really dirty in this pic but wanted to show you what it looked like blacked out. i powder coated all accessories black and went with smoked lenses everywhere.

Comment

I like the powdercoat on those engine casings FFurious!

You boys need to either get some carbon heelguards or have them powdercoated.

Getting rid of the chrome guards will complete the transition to blackness!

Nicely done to you both.

Comment

how much was the paint job and what all did you have them paint?

looks like you did the plastics, swingarm, rims?
                I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

COME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!
                  1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                  2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                  Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Nice black Kats.
                    www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Comment

i personally powder coated everything that is metal , except i sprayed with an airbrush the swingarms and downtubes.

Comment

my black kat needs a paint job. i'd like to go with a black/chrome theme but chrome costs so dang much.
                        I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Originally posted by skasner
                          how much was the paint job and what all did you have them paint?

looks like you did the plastics, swingarm, rims?
                          A friend at work knew someone that had his own shop and he charged me $800. not bad at all, i had layed it down at 30( when i first started riding) and he fixed all the scratches and put, I think 2 base coats, and definatly 3 clear coats on all for that price. To answer your question skasner, i took him all the oem plastics from the bike. the rims and swingarm i spent about 2 1/2 hours cleaning off the grease from the chain. they didnt paint the rims or swing arm, just plastics thanks for the props guys 8) fordfurious nice kat

Comment

I like some tasteful decals on a bike, but yours looks really sweet just as it is.

Comment

Working...
                            X