Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I DID THIS WEEKEND.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOU WOULD NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I DID THIS WEEKEND.

I have been practicing on the 250 as some of you guys know already and i have improved alot.Will on sunday my uncle came over with his bike and his bike looks sweet and i told him i can ride and he wanted me to prove it oh and by the he has a GSXR 1990 1100 Slingshot.So like i was saying he wanted me to prove and he said get on the bike and ride it up and down the street,and im looking at him saying are you crazy,then he says i under stand if your a sissy and you want to ride it.So i rand it the house called tdrcomm and asked him if i can do it and he said yea and i was like cool.So i grabed my leather jacket and ran back outside...............................i will continue on tommorow i to tried to typppppe anymore but here are some pics.

sigpic

very nice and cool!
    More pics!!! 8) 8)
    West of Germany
    greetz Carsten

Comment

sweet bike... did you enjoy the ride?
      I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

That is a sweet looking ride..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I still remember my 1st ride on a sportbike. Now, I have ridden dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, and old streetbikes for many years... but I finally talked my brother into letting me test ride his '99 Ducati 748. I was a bit nervous at first (didn't want to drop or damage it), but once I got onto the main road (a feat itself thanks to a 1/4 mile of gravel and me being new to the steering feel). I finally had the chance to open it up a bit... took it to about 100mph then back down. What a rush

Comment

Well then... Nothing keeping you from riding the 'Busa
            now is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
              Well then... Nothing keeping you from riding the 'Busa
              now is there?
              Ooooooh are you gonna get it........I was wondering who the poor sucker would be to make that comment....glad it wasn't me!

Comment

Bill's bike is a speed-tuned beast! Shinko's on the rear so turning isn't it's strong point, but 0 - 100... OMG!!!! BF was in shock when he got off it. Needless to say, he has a new found fondness for the 650cc bikes of the world.

And no, he won't be borrowing the Busa for a while... but I "might" give him a short lap in the Von's parking lot during our next practice session.
                sigpic

Comment

What a sweet ride ! The chrome accents really set that beast off. Cant wait to hear more about your rides BF !

Comment

Way to go BF dude! I bet that was a blasty blast.
                    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Its eve the right color!
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

wow man...SICK paint...thats deffinitly a head turner

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                          Its eve the right color!
                          But where's your chrome ?

Comment

What, BF brought it back, I'm suprised he still not riding it
                            'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes it rains" !

Comment

uhhh so when's the vons session happening? I'd like to buy a ticket I'll be waiting .....
                              Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Working...
                              X