need new floors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need new floors?

This is how to remodel your floor

Funny videos, fail videos, funny pictures, funny galleries, funny links, flash games, jokes, caption contests, photoshop contests
    Is that your bike outside? I ride.... competitively.

That ones been around for a long time... and I bet his floors still have the tire marks on them

Comment

Hmm wonder if I could get away with it on one of the new floors in the house?
      One project done, now on to the next few!!
      Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

This is one major squid... Hopefully that's his home and not a rental.
        Alex - 03 750Kat for street, 01 DRZ400e for dirty fun stuff. Stay safe and ride well…

Comment

Poor Landlord...
          2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
          Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
          "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
          Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
          Veteran of the United States Air Force.
          "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

that is what damage deposites are for.

Comment

Squid things......
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

I'd be willing to bet you 100:1 that it's a rental. Most of you would be quite surprised to learn what some renters do, particularly if you're in the middle of evicting them :
                ****** WAS...Ma Ma Ma My Katana ******

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes.

Comment

Working...
                X