No announcement yet.
X

First Mods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black and sliver...that is a sharp dressed Kat...Thanks for sharing, enjoy the ride.
    1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
    2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
    Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Sweet mods

That mesh job is tight...I already am in conversation with Braunstein for my sliders...I'm going to have to see what wally world has in the realm of mesh grilling...what did you use to adhere them to the fairings?
      I love the smell of gas and asphalt in da mornin'

Comment

That mesh job is tight...I already am in conversation with Braunstein for my sliders...I'm going to have to see what wally world has in the realm of mesh grilling...what did you use to adhere them to the fairings?
        I love the smell of gas and asphalt in da mornin'

Comment

I used JB weld. It was hard getting it to form to the curve of the inner fairing but Katgirl hipped me to using a book to press the screen down. It worked pretty good. If I had it to do over I would go with the automotive screen you can get from a paint shop. It's sturdier and looks a little better IMO.

Comment

We have the same bike! Its amazing how different it looks with those mods. I like it (** as wheels in brain starts to turn**).
            "Knowledge comes from finding the answers, yes, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom. Men who didn’t understand the difference have been the ruin of some of the world’s greatest civilizations." - Lionel Luthor

Comment

black is the best

Comment

I second the "Black is the Best" comment...
                2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
                Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
                "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
                Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
                Veteran of the United States Air Force.
                "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

Wow, looking great!

Comment

Working...
                  X