X

Spring Track Day @ AMP Nova Scotia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Track Day @ AMP Nova Scotia

The first track day of the season held today. The weather was awesome so I thought I'd snap a couple of pic.s

NO I didn't participate this time. Maybe the August school?

This aerial shot, was taken from the AMP home page.

Here's a link to more picks taken by Speedjunkie.ca owner, Darryl Déagle.

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Nice pics. I really want to do a track day but sadly have to wait for the $$ situation to improve.
    Kyle

Comment

Sweet!!!

Thanks for sharing...Track Days are like home for Sport Bikes....
      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Nice track!, i would love to test my bike and myself there, thanks for sharing.
        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Sweet pics!! Is that track as bumpy as it looks while watching the Canadian Superbikes? It looks REALLY challenging!! I think it would be a fun track
          Less weight is more power!!

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr6racer
            Sweet pics!! Is that track as bumpy as it looks while watching the Canadian Superbikes? It looks REALLY challenging!! I think it would be a fun track
            Well, it did suffer from some neglect for a few years but, with the growth of the sport, money is becoming available for reno.s, inc. new pavement and expansion.

The link above is a video of a lap at speed.

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

Sweet!!! Definitely challenging! Glad to hear that there will be some $$$ spent on improvements.
              Less weight is more power!!

Comment

Working...
              X