Fieldsheer Jacket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fieldsheer Jacket

Hi,

Does anyone own any or have an opinion on Fieldsheer Jackets, particulalry, the one in the link below. I couldnt find any reviews on it. It looks kinda cheap at 59.99. Would appreciate the input.

Thanks,

Skotty
    2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

I have two Fieldsheer jackets and I have been happy with both of them. One is the X-Pack textile. I am not sure if they still make this model. The second is a Mach ! mesh jecket. Both have held up well for me (about three years) although I have not crash tested either one.

Comment

I have the Feildsheer leather/mesh jacket.
      (I forget what it's called)

One thing:
      I was hesitant to buy online,
      so as I happened to be in Massachusettes this summer
      I dropped in to Brockton Cycle. I ended up buying
      the jacket in Black (not listed as available on the website) and in several sizes larger than I would have ordered. (the shoulders were pretty narrow)

So I would call, they are pretty nice folks there
      and I would guess their actual inventory may be different than the web site.
      I'm very pleased with the quality and features of the
      jacket. I paid $85 for it and it has full CE armor including back protector. Removable liner too.

This is it:

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys,

Thats helpful, I think I'll find a store that sells them and test out the sizes before I buy one. Appreciate it.

Skotty
        2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

I bought one of my jackets from Brockton. They were easy to work with. Although I believe that they have stopped selling Fieldsheer stuff.

I think that Fieldsheer makes nice stuff, but their advertising/distribution stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
            Although I believe that they have stopped selling Fieldsheer stuff.
            I think thats why all their existing stock is at such low prices..

I think that Fieldsheer makes nice stuff, but their advertising/distribution stinks.
            Brockton mentioned that.. Some of the features of the jackets isn't mentioned in the Fieldsheer ads...

Comment

hey,
              i have a fieldsheer carbon race jacket. i got it last year on ebay.. .i like it a lot i have nothing bad to say about it and usually you can get a really good price on them.
              ddsis
              "One pork sausage please...."

Comment

I have a fieldsheer and I love it.
                I'm here to find out how to make my Katana look nasty.

Comment

Re: Fieldsheer Jacket

Originally posted by skotty
                  Hi, I have the Fieldsheer Congo Summer Jacket. It's the mesh one. It's a great summer jacket and has all the pads. A great Jacket for around 100 bucks. It's not the same as what your looking at but this one Ikhave is a great buy for me. It gets pretty toasty here in SC.
                  Hope this helps. Dan Burke

Does anyone own any or have an opinion on Fieldsheer Jackets, particulalry, the one in the link below. I couldnt find any reviews on it. It looks kinda cheap at 59.99. Would appreciate the input.

Thanks,

Skotty
                  :P
                  I love my Black "06" 750 Katana.

Comment

Working...
                  X