X

Tax return well spent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax return well spent

went to Road Riders in San Jose on Saturday and picked up an Alpinestars TZ-1 leather jacket, Tour Master Cortech Scarab R.R. gloves (which I think I'm going to either return or replace because they are defective I believe), a Joe Rocket Manta tank bag, and an Axio hard pack along with the attachable add on from Axio all in blue. Not a bad 500 dollars spent. I wanted to get a pair of Alpinestars Track pants but none of them fit me and the biggest they go up to is 60 euro/44 us so I guess I'm going to have to lose some weight and then go buy them because I could get them on no problem I just couldn't zip up the zipper and I really think that would be a problem out on the road lol.

Also if I plain return the gloves anyone have any suggestions for really good gloves (in blue)
    Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
    fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
    fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
    girls = yammah
    yammah = a bunch of liars

Sounds like someone had a great shoping spree!!!

For gloves I would recomend these http://www.newenough.com/tour_master...loves_page.htm I have had mine for about a year now and they still look new. Vary comfortable gloves with plenty of venting to keep your hands cool.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Those are some quality gloves, IMO as well Fred.. did you have them at the rally last year right ?

I like these by spidi as well..they may be alittle flashy for touring but definately good quality gloves.

Comment

I think I'm just going to replace the gloves I bought, because from what I can see they are good construction and I like the style and feel they may have been damaged some at the store before I bought them, so I'm going to see when I take them back hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday if they have the same color and style so I can just make a straight trade.

Also WildKat if I'm going to be buying any Spidi gloves it's going to be the Pentas

girls = yammah

Comment

here are some pics of my new gear

girls = yammah

Comment

Re: Tax return well spent

Originally posted by Phoenix_Rising
            went to Road Riders in San Jose
            The best part about shopping at Road Riders is the 10% discount when you show your MSF course graduate card. Bill, one of the counter guys, was my classroom instructor.

Also if I plain return the gloves anyone have any suggestions for really good gloves (in blue)
            I haven't worn them myself, but I'm told Held gloves are very nice. Some models are available in blue, too.

Comment

yeah helds are nice, they just don't appeal that much to me visually. Protection, comfort, and design/visual appeal are the things I consider in that order when buying gear most of the time.

girls = yammah

Comment

Those little manta tank bags are great.. perfect for quick rides and commuting to work and such.

Comment

well I returned the gloves and they didn't have any in stock but they special ordered me a pair and they should be in by the end of next week, so for now I'll make due with my old pair.

girls = yammah

Comment

I have the JR sonic glover the work for me[/img]
                    Attached Files
                    ALWAYS THE REAL!!!!

93ZX11D Candy Wine Red
                    Cardon Fiber D&D Full Exhaust,
                    Vortex Sprockets 1dwn frnt 2up back
                    She looks like Hell but is a True Battle Cat!
                    no pun intended
                    07ZX10 Special Edition Stock
                    09ZX14 in the making Need a lil more$$$1st
                    99Kat600 Custom Paint By Kali's AirBrushing, Chrome rims, Chrome GrabBar,Chrome Kickstand, Chrome Heel Gaurds, Braada Cowl,Lowered,Mesh Mod, More mods & Chrome to come

Comment

I'm just going to stick with the Cortech's I bought I've got a pair on special order that should be showing up at the end of next week.

girls = yammah

Comment

Working...
                      X