X

Halvarssons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halvarssons

Anybody have good things to say about them? I spent nearly £600 on their stuff and I'm not a fan. Had to Nikwax my jacket to make it waterproof, then the zip failed on my jeans.

In fairness, the dealer replaced the trousers without a quibble and the new ones seem fine, plus the jacket kept me as warm as I would expect on my journey to and from the Elefantentreffen in Germany for many years. I also crashed a 125 at about 30MPH and the jacket walked away with me in it, neither of us had a scratch.

The problem I have is the amount of brand names on the jacket claiming this, that and the other. Waterproof etc etc etc, not true, every time I ride in the rain I get soaked.

I like their stuff and I want to buy European or American products and help our economies, but either it works or it don't...
    Don't trade it - upgrade it!

I have waterproof textile halvarssons pants. They are very good. People get unlucky with zippers all the time. Ive done it myself. YKK quality zipper on a premium Alpinestars leather glove for example. Halvarssons is a premium brand. But I prefer Rukka for that kind of money.
    2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
    X