X

I ride a kat with honda gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ride a kat with honda gear

I ride a katana but all my gear says honda or icon. LOL its funny coming down the street on a blue kat with a red and black honda racing jacket and black and yellow honda pants. At Least my helmet, gloves, and boots says icon not honda. Last bike was a honda.

Originally posted by Jreid843 View Post
    I ride a katana but all my gear says honda or icon. LOL its funny coming down the street on a blue kat with a red and black honda racing jacket and black and yellow honda pants. At Least my helmet, gloves, and boots says icon not honda. Last bike was a honda.

hey man as long as you have your gear on thats all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by cvfd63jr4 View Post
      Incorrect. If you ride a blue Katana, you can only wear blue gear with Suzuki logos.
      Extra life.

Comment

Thats the truth

but this is my inner thought
        |
        |
        |
        v

Originally posted by rockat View Post
        Incorrect. If you ride a blue Katana, you can only wear blue gear with Suzuki logos.
        What matters the most is im protected

Comment

Honestly who cares, as long as it is good, protective gear. I know a guy who rides a sport bike with a harley jacket.
          2002 750 Kat
          2013 Polaris 850 XP LE(wrecked)
          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800
          2002 Ski-Doo MXZ 800 X-package
          1999 Ski-Doo MXZ 670 H.O.
          2009 Kawasaki KX250F(SOLD)

Comment

I don't even care if the colours match anymore lol.
            Kyle

Comment

+1000, you have gear, better than flipflops, short and the wife beater.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

That's actually pretty funny because I ride a Honda with Suzuki gear. I'm selling the Kat right now and haven't bought a new leather jacket yet, so I'm still sporting the Suzuki one. I suspect that's the last time I'll buy gear branded to match the bike.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                  LOL exactly. I just thought of a funny thread.

Last ride I went on my jacket started deteriorating at high speed. Yeah I was an idiot I put it in the dryer not long ago. Never treated the leather.
                  Last edited by Jreid843; 08-11-2013, 09:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I went with Generic Black and a silver helmet. Works well with the Red Suzuki Katana and the Burgandy Honda Shadow. Never did like riding in billboard clothes.

Comment

This is why I try to buy everything in black leather or matte black paint. It looks fine on any bike.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                        Oh come on this makes you look like a total badass! until your ass is hurting real bad!

Originally posted by FotoTomas View Post
                        Never did like riding in billboard clothes.
                        I dont mind rockin a brand of gear but personally dont like the matching Suzuki jacket an bike (or kawi, honda etc)
                        Last edited by crazycraven420; 09-03-2013, 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        94 GSX600F, V&H 4-1 Supersport exhaust

My daily driver build thread- http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129561

Comment

Working...
                        X