X

FOGGY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOGGY

Its still kind of cold and my helmet was fogging up every time i slowed down, not any more ordered a foggy from speedworks got here in two days no more fog great product works great

I picked up a foggy mask last year and it is awesome on cold mornings and rainy days.
    Kyle

Comment

Definately coulda used it last year at the gap on those late night cool rides.

Comment

How do they fit in your helmet? Does the Foggy™ mask stick to velcro pads?
        "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Where'd did you order it from?
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

foggy

ordered from speedworks.com fit very nicelly easy to put in helmet only one velcro stick on which still leaves room for my vents in the summer great product

Comment

Ok...I'm apparently handicapped in some way. www.Speedworks.com comes back no good. www.speedworks.com.my doesn't seem to have it.
              -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

sorry

try speedwerks.com/catalog thats where i got it spelled with e not o

Comment

Yeah...see...even you put the O in there....geez.
                  -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

Ah...now I see what it is. I can actually by that type of thing from HJC. They make a breath guard for the CL-14.
                    -Unknown Author

-Terence

Comment

I picked one up in the fall. Works great with the shield but doesn't keep my glasses from fogging up. Still trying to figure how to keep that from happening.
                      > Vince <

05 Katana 600
                      97 Mustang GT
                      95 GMC K2500 4x4

Comment

Just ask for Laura at speedwerks. She will usually answer the phone anyways but either way she'll take care of you. They are good people to deal with.

Comment

i use stuff by Scott USA called Anti Fog Cleaner..... spray it on the inside of the sheild and it keeps it fog free... probably work on the glasses too. funny thing is, works GREAT on my scorpion visor, but not my cheap HJC helmet.

Comment

THE NEW HJC'S COME WITH AN ANTI-FOG SHEILD I RIDE YEAR ROUND AND I LOVE MINE IT WORKS WITH VENTS OPEN AS WELL AS CLOSED
                            ALWAYS THE REAL!!!!

93ZX11D Candy Wine Red
                            Cardon Fiber D&D Full Exhaust,
                            Vortex Sprockets 1dwn frnt 2up back
                            She looks like Hell but is a True Battle Cat!
                            no pun intended
                            07ZX10 Special Edition Stock
                            09ZX14 in the making Need a lil more$$$1st
                            99Kat600 Custom Paint By Kali's AirBrushing, Chrome rims, Chrome GrabBar,Chrome Kickstand, Chrome Heel Gaurds, Braada Cowl,Lowered,Mesh Mod, More mods & Chrome to come

Comment

so, is a spray or an actual shield that replaces our normal. I dont have much of a problem with my tinted shield or my clear shield on my HJC. Some really cold mornings (about freezing) it gets a bit foggy when sitting in traffic, but when you take off, it clears right up.
                              Without Fuel, Fire, and Compression- Air just seems useless!

Comment

Working...
                              X