X

Review... Fly Racing Saddle Bags...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review... Fly Racing Saddle Bags...

Just wanted to post a review for others that are looking for saddle bags. I've got a set of Fly Racing Grande Saddle Bags http://flyracing.com/product/street/...bags/653/black. They have worked out quite well, seem to be holding up, and generally make my life much easier on the bike. They attach with two large velcro straps and have smaller clip on straps to secure them as well. They came with rain covers and they are expandable.

So far so good, and the price is decent. Until I get my custom luggage racks and hard cases made, they are doing the job.

I've been getting by with a tank and tail bag. I'm thinking of getting soft saddle bags for my katana. The one worry is that they will flap around while riding. Do they stay tight to the bike? I had a Givi top box on my old 600 Bandit that was super handy but it made the bike wiggle a bit at higher speeds

Comment

My Motopak bags looped over or under the seat. Then also attached to the passenger footpeg mount and the rear grab handle and were rock solid.

The only issue with any soft bags is to make sure they don't hang down and rub on the exhaust.
      Kyle

Comment

Thanks for that. I can't decide on more inexpensive bags like Gears or to go for something more expensive like Oxford

Comment

Working...
        X