X

Need help from the 6'+ crowd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from the 6'+ crowd...

I am 6'4" tall and every jacket I have tried on, regardless of the size, is waaayyy too short. Do any of the tall folks on here have any advice on a good leather jacket for tall people? Its not like you can go to a big and tall store to find one...so it's difficult.

Im 6'5 Its hard to find. Some companies make jackets in tall. Best thing is to go to bike shops around you and try stuff on first.
    This is the jacket I got first one to fit nicely
    For 2013, FirstGear tweaks the the Rush Tex jacket to simplify its overall design and make it more affordable. This jacket is made to keep out rain while...
    2005 Gsx600f- My baby
    1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
    Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

they don't look as cool, but the 3/4 or full length touring jackets would probably work for you...

Comment

I'm 6'2" and most jackets wont fit me in the UK ,atm i have a 5XL "Frank Thomas" and with jumper and liner it should have been a 6XL,but they don't make erm that big
        I'm outa here

Comment

I'm 6'2" with ridiculously long arms. People always comment about it when they play basketball with me. I have a 2xl Firstgear jacket and it's slightly big on me in the shoulder and chest area. And the arms are even slightly long. I'm about 180-185 pounds.

Mine is textile though. Not leather.
          Extra life.

Comment

Ill check some of these out....hopefully ill find one that fits.

Comment

Www.newenough.com (I know, they changed the name, but I refuse to accept the new name because it sucks!)
              Advanced search/hard to fit (right under the search box) and there is a tall check box.

But maybe this link will work...
              Pics
              Pics
              No pics yet
              Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

Originally posted by thetable View Post
                Www.newenough.com (I know, they changed the name, but I refuse to accept the new name because it sucks!)
                Advanced search/hard to fit (right under the search box) and there is a tall check box.

But maybe this link will work...
                http://www.motorcyclegear.com/browse...erties%5B%5D=5
                This is exactly what i was looking for!....thanks

Comment

Working...
                X