X

Joe Rocket

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rocket

I bought a sonic 2.0 leather jacket, Scorpion exo 400 helmet and a pair of steel-woven jeans. Does anyone else have the steel woven jeans? Do they hold their own? I also picked up a pair of steel-toe timberland boots (they were on sale ) I also bought a pair of alpinestar smx gloves. I was riding the other morning in some fairly cool weather (38 degrees), not by choice either. I must say, the gloves really didn't keep my hands warm. Does anyone have suggestions on gloves that actually keep your hands from going numb in those temperatures?
    "from zero, one arises" - me

There are a few comanies that make cold-weather riding gloves (Olympia comes to mind) . My leather gloves are okay down to about 45 .
    You talking about Draggin jeans ? They have the kevlar weave in them ? Never tried them . They may have some abrasion resistance , and are for SURE better than just jeans . But other riding pants also have padding in strategic areas .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

COLD HANDS ARE A PART OF RIDING IN THE WINTER YOUNG PADAWUN. GLOVES HELP BUT THE REALITY IS YOUR HANDS WILL STILL GET COLD
      ALWAYS THE REAL!!!!

93ZX11D Candy Wine Red
      Cardon Fiber D&D Full Exhaust,
      Vortex Sprockets 1dwn frnt 2up back
      She looks like Hell but is a True Battle Cat!
      no pun intended
      07ZX10 Special Edition Stock
      09ZX14 in the making Need a lil more$$$1st
      99Kat600 Custom Paint By Kali's AirBrushing, Chrome rims, Chrome GrabBar,Chrome Kickstand, Chrome Heel Gaurds, Braada Cowl,Lowered,Mesh Mod, More mods & Chrome to come

Comment

Install heated grips or hit a drug store and see if they sell silk or cotton "beauty gloves". Wear them under your regular gloves as a liner and they will help a bit.

Or for about $50-60 newenough.com has some insulated cold weather gloves.
        Kyle

Comment

I got these FREE when I got my blaster 2 JR leather on ebay..

Warm as hell but alittle too bling for many..

Comment

Careful where you rest your hands, I'd be worried about scratching my tank with those things.
            Kyle

Comment

Heck, don't touch yourself either, they look like they may bring blood. Look to be good for fighting though. Lol.
              One day....

Comment

i love my joe rocket gear.... and great choice on the helmet (super comfortable and i went directly head first into a curb at 50mph in mine, and im still alive)... i wear "glove liners" under my gloves, they help a lot! best 7 bucks i spent on non-protective gear. aaaaannddd about the steel toes, i highly suggest using something different. really takes away from the feel of the shifter. just my opinion

Comment

bling bling!!whats next your grill lol

Comment

Working...
                  X