X

New helmet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New helmet

So as i have been working on my bike getting her closer and closer to being ridden i went ahead and got my helmet. Here she is im really glad the colors match o and the theme http://moto54.com/web/upload/goods/i...facdb-1000.jpg

Very Nice
    Check my garage for current pic and upgrades

My build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127457

Comment

Nice lid! I like those with the crazy art work on them. Was thinking about getting the Bell Arrow Strafer with the pin up girl on it. Still may.. But i fell into a good deal on a brand new Joe Rocket Deviant (or something like that) for changing my buddys tires.
      Good looking out for the head before the bike is running!
      "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

like it, the oriental chick w/ the sword is a cool graphic. what kind of theme are you going for?
        yep, I think I'm finally responsible enough to ride a bike that I don't have to pedal ; )

Comment

Right now im sticking with the Katana theme. The fact that the helmet has a samurai on the left side and the colors match my bike perfectly helps alot. I will be getting the gold iridium visor to help match the rims. Also i love the graphics on the Bell Arrow Strafer I love me some bomber girl art.

Comment

good luck, sounds pretty cool!!!
            yep, I think I'm finally responsible enough to ride a bike that I don't have to pedal ; )

Comment

Nice lids!..........is this like a "his and her's" set? If so.....really cool!...... if it's just for me, I'd go with the red one.
              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
              ------------------------------------------
              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

So where are the pics of the bike?
                or did i miss something...?
                Last edited by Snapp600; 09-09-2012, 08:43 PM. Reason: Incomplete
                "Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Comment

The bike isnt ready for pictures yet. just got her running sunday. Im waiting on some parts and hopefully she will be ready to ride before the month is out. as far as the his and hers helmet no its one helmet with different graphics on the left and the right.

Comment

Working...
                  X