X

My first lid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GytRDunKat View Post
    I've had both of my EXO's (400, 1000) shipped back to them (once each) for various reasons (all my own doing), and they have fixed/replaced parts for zero charge, I didn't even have to pay shipping.
    Thats good to know, I'll keep it in mind buying Scorpion products in the future Other than the cheekpads I've had no issues with mine
    92' 600- Bought 4th of July 2012

"Out for my own, Out to be free... One with my mind, they just can't see... No need to hear things that they say... Life's for my own to live my own way!!" Metallica- Escape

Comment

tryed my bros lid on today and it kinda tight. its a large so u think i can go to a xl

A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY

Comment

Originally posted by J-REL View Post
        tryed my bros lid on today and it kinda tight. its a large so u think i can go to a xl

Nice lid! as has been said, if you can go to a dealership and try some on, if you order online, make sure they have good Returns Policies, Revzilla has been really good about returns
        92' 600- Bought 4th of July 2012

"Out for my own, Out to be free... One with my mind, they just can't see... No need to hear things that they say... Life's for my own to live my own way!!" Metallica- Escape

Comment

Working...
        X