X

New stuff coming from Motorcyclegear.com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff coming from Motorcyclegear.com

Well, i finally used my Motorcyclegear.com cert i won from KR back in Oct i think....anyway They will be sending me a new Jacket and Expandable tail bag i wanted for my trip to the dragon in two weeks....can believe i'm getting a jacket for less than $40!

The Strike is a sharp looking jacket which offers protection and climate control features. These jackets are constructed with a waterproof mid-liner (between...

Anyway, Thanks again Steve and KR and hit up Motorcyclegear.com for insane prices!

Also, depending on your size you can get a helmet, gloves, jacket, and pants for less that $150 total.....Hit these guys up on the closeout section!
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

good catch... that's too hard to pass up to be honest.
      Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
      Tony
      94 Katana 600

Comment

^^thats what I said...
        Godspeed
        CSBA #1167
        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

If they had my size I would jump on one. Was looking for another jacket that is more noticeable then my all black one
          ----USMC combat vet----
          07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

Awesome deal! I like the jacket, wish they had blue in my size.
            Christine
            Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Working...
            X