• Show
Clear All

• Saddle Bags

I just got them today ....just wanted to share pics with my Katana brothers
    Attached Files

ditional pics

More pics

Comment

Lookin' good. I got the Nelson-Rigg Sphere bags for mine.
      You can have my Kat when you pry my cold dead butt from upon it.

Comment

nice setup, congrats !

Comment

Dude , I uh ... I think you got them on there backwards .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Dude , I uh ... I think you got them on there backwards .
            MD's right... *usually* the skinny part goes to the back.... like so..

Comment

The shape's supposed to follow the slope of your pipe .
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I know I had them backwards and I knew someone would it point it out to me ...I just fixed them...Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by timbales
                  I know I had them backwards and I knew someone would it point it out to me ...I just fixed them...Thanks
                  I was not going to say anything

looks good either way

Comment

Hey man nice bags i think i will get some saddle baggs myself but don't really know where i am going to get them from...but on another note i see that you have D&D exhaust not meaning to go off of the thread topic but how are they performance wise and sound...?
                    "Our Father's Were The Model Of God If Our Father's Failed What Does That Tell Us About God".....Tyler Durden

Comment

I like the sound of it ....it's really nice and people will notice you're comming down the road...Even the Busas & Gixrs can't stop noticing when I'm comming....It's a really big deep sound that will catch ayones' attention...highly recomended...The saddle bags I've got them on ebay for about $60... These are over 120 at any bike store...They hold a lot of cargo,and they are good for emergency kits,log trips etc....And still looking sporty

Comment

Originally posted by Hitokiri_Battousai
                        Hey man nice bags i think i will get some saddle baggs myself but don't really know where i am going to get them from...but on another note i see that you have D&D exhaust not meaning to go off of the thread topic but how are they performance wise and sound...?
                        your only going to scratch it all to ratchit

Comment

Ya know, you should get a set of GIVI hardbags so when you drop the bike again they'll protect that new D&D you're plan on getting!

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                            Ya know, you should get a set of GIVI hardbags so when you drop the bike again they'll protect that new D&D you're plan on getting!
                            Oh wow that sound like a great idea gotta plan for the future..that was GIVI right
                            "Our Father's Were The Model Of God If Our Father's Failed What Does That Tell Us About God".....Tyler Durden

Comment

Oh wow that sound like a great idea gotta plan for the future..that was GIVI right
                              Riiiiiiight.

Comment

Working...
                              X