Xelement Sport Bags

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xelement Sport Bags

So last year I packed the Kat this way for some over nighters:

In itself not bad, the stuff didnt fall out. I had the tank bag, and the bike bungie nets BUT Leatherup.com had their exelement nylon sports bags on sale for $50. (I also had 10% off that + $10 of bonus cash I needed to use from them)

The bags look and feel very sturdy. I took them out with a couple gallons of water in them and empty. They didn't budge and I didn't drive like I was carrying anything. They also come with waterproof covers.

Here is how they look on the Kat

My YouTube Videos
    My motorcyle map!

Those look pretty decent! Can't beat the price either. I might have to find a way to make them work with my Nelson Rig tail bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugga View Post
      Those look pretty decent! Can't beat the price either. I might have to find a way to make them work with my Nelson Rig tail bags.
      I don't know if you can see it but in the front and back of each bag on the seat side there are strap insert locks so you can snap on anything from a tail bag to a duffle. Not sure of the size yet. I was going to use it to strap on my 35 liter waterproof carry bags.
      My YouTube Videos
      My motorcyle map!

Comment

Originally posted by Omnivore View Post
        I don't know if you can see it but in the front and back of each bag on the seat side there are strap insert locks so you can snap on anything from a tail bag to a duffle. Not sure of the size yet. I was going to use it to strap on my 35 liter waterproof carry bags.
        Sold, I'll find a way to make them work together!

Comment

Working...
        X