X

Frank Thomas Gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Thomas Gear

Anyone have opinons on Frank Thomas riding gear?
    One project done, now on to the next few!!
    Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Frank Thomas, doesnt he play for the white socks

Cant say that Ive used it, but they sell it at cycle gear so hs2020 may be able to hook you up.

Comment

It's been sort of the Joe Rocket of the UK for a long time...

I like their stuff but haven't used it..
      I'd like to tey and pick up their pants..
      So keep us updated

Comment

Comment

SUPER EXPENSIVE!

Comment

i have a Frank Thomas 2 piece leather suit, and gloves. i bought both on sale... the leathers were $650 marked down to an amazing $129 (last suit, my size, my color, amazing)... and the gloves were $40 marked down to $22. thank god for Cyclegear. anyways... the stuff is comfortable... and i went down at about 40mph in a turn wearing that gear.... a layer of the palm of the glove ripped a bit, but not exposing my hand.... and the leathers just scuffed a little, no tears. it was worth the money just for that one spill. im going to continue to purchase Frank Thomas gear as i need new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
              http://www.katriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2082&highlight=frank+thomas
              digging up the past huh joe.. we'll give him a pass for not using the search feature this time

Comment

I know they don't make them in my size thats for sure....
                Thats why I ride the Joe Rocket stuff.
                1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

I have Frank Thomas boots and there awesome. I have Frank Thomas gloves that have the vents on the knuckles and I wear them all year from 40 to 95 degrees. I have a winter 2 piece suit, the jacket is Cordura with insulation, at 80mph and 40 degrees outside and only a tshirt underneath i couldnt feel anything. Pants have a liner that has their new antifreeze material in it..I was on a ride a few weeks ago in NC and the suit was awesome. i would purchase more FT gear without hesitation.

Comment

I have Frank Thomas boots and there awesome. I have Frank Thomas gloves that have the vents on the knuckles and I wear them all year from 40 to 95 degrees. I have a winter 2 piece suit, the jacket is Cordura with insulation, at 80mph and 40 degrees outside and only a tshirt underneath i couldnt feel anything. Pants have a liner that has their new antifreeze material in it..I was on a ride a few weeks ago in NC and the suit was awesome. i would purchase more FT gear without hesitation.

Comment

Working...
                    X